• Nobody owes you a living.
• What you achieve or fail to achieve in your lifetime is directly related to what you do or fail to do.
• No one chooses his parents or childhood but you can choose your own direction.
• Everyone has problems and obstacles to overcome but that too is relative to each individual.
Nothing is carved in stone…
• You can change anything in your life if you want to badly enough.
• Excuses are for losers.
• Those that take responsibility for their actions are the real winners in life.
• Winners meet life’s challenges in life head on knowing there are no guarantees and give it all they’ve got.
• It’s never too late or too early to begin. Time plays no favorites and will pass whether you act or not.
Take control of your life…
• Dare to dream and take risks.
• If you aren’t willing to work for your goals, don’t expect others to.